Your privacy is important to us.
When we talk about personal information, this means information (such as a phone number, address or email) or an opinion about an individual.
That individual may either be identified, that is, we know who they are, or reasonably identifiable, which means that we can work out who they are from other information that we have.
The basic idea is that, if an organisation collects information that is about you, and that organisation is able to link that information to you, then it will be your personal information.
You do not have to provide any personal information to Lady Daa Doo if you don’t want to. However, if you don’t provide the personal information that we ask for, it may not be possible for us to engage with you. For example, if you purchase our products online we won’t be able to deliver these to you unless you provide a delivery address.
The personal information we collect and hold about you will depend on how we interact with you.
The sort of personal information may include:
• your name, residential and delivery addresses, telephone numbers, email and other electronic addresses;
• your date of birth;
• information about the products and services you have purchased, ordered or asked about;
• your credit or debit card details and other bank details (encrypted);
• information collected if you access the Lady Daa Doo website or any of our social media sites, including for example, your IP address; we may collect other information from those sites via cookies (a cookie is a small data file that might be transferred to your device when you access the our website or those other sites);
• your views and insights about our business, products and services that you share;
•information about any feedback you provide, complaints you make and details of any products returned, and refunds provided, to you.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information to help us provide the best products and services to you and all of our customers. This means Lady Daa Doo collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide Lady Daa Doo products and services to you;
• to provide you with access to the Lady Daa Doo website, including to provide you with content on that site that is relevant to you;
•to provide advertising that might interest you, including information about promotions, competitions and events. Unless you tell us you don’t want to receive it this way, we may provide this advertising to you directly, for example by email or text. We may also provide it when you are using the internet, whether or not you are using the Lady Daa Doo website;
• to help us work out what products and services you are most interested in;
• to respond to any questions or complaints you might have and to provide you with any refunds or exchanges;
• to improve our products, services, our website and social media sites ;
• if you are one of our contractors or service providers or an employee of one of our contractors or service providers, to engage with you under the relevant agreement;
• to enforce Lady Daa Doo's rights, including undertaking legal proceedings; and
• to otherwise manage our business and to meet Lady Daa Doo's legal and regulatory requirements.
Lady Daa Doo will usually collect personal information directly from you when you provide it to us.
You might do this, for example, when you purchase or order any of our products on our website or if you participate in one of our competitions.
Only us and our staff and related organisations, such as the postal service for your delivery.
We don’t sell or give your personal information to anyone.
Your personal information is held by Lady Daa Doo in electronic form and is protected by electronic and procedural safeguards. Your personal information will either be stored on Lady Daa Doo's IT systems or the IT systems of our contractors or service providers.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to warn you before accepting cookies. If you have set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, you will receive the warning message with each cookie.
If you have any questions about the personal information we hold about you, we are very happy to tell you about it. Just reach out to our team via chat or contact form.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
If you think any of the personal information we have about you is incorrect, for example, if you have changed your phone number or email address, please let us know. You can log into your account online and update your details. Alternatively, you can reach out to our team via chat or the contact form.
If you have any questions, or if you have any concerns or a complaint about how we deal with your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also write to us at:
Lady Daa Doo
PO BOX 49
East Maitland NSW 2323
We will treat any request or complaint received from you confidentially. We will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your request or complaint. If you have made a complaint, we will let you know about ways we could resolve that complaint. We aim to resolve all complaints promptly and, in any event, within 30 days of receiving the complaint.
Lady Daa Doo
PO Box 49, East Maitland, NSW, 2323